Thursday, November 17, 2011

Moving

I've been taking some time to think about how I want to approach this blog. About a month ago, I accepted a new position at a museum away from home. This is my first full-time museum job since graduating. My first full-time job ever. As I'm sure many of you have experienced with your own new jobs and new towns, most everything has changed. In the past, I've talked about museum administration and organization and how I'd like things to be in the future. In the past month, I've learned quite a bit about those topics and I really want to save those new thoughts for my position as well as for my potential PhD work. 


I'm still not sure what I will focus on in this blog, but I'm excited to explore new possibilities. Since moving, I have explored a few new museums and can't wait to share those experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment